Panda ClassPanda class are for students entering 1st Grade during the 2013-2014 school year.
We would love to have any Japanese storybooks or books about Japan you would like to share for the children to see. Please be sure to put your name in the books, if you have any to share with tha class.
Please have your child bring the following supplies in a box labled with your child's name. The box will stay in the class for the whole session.
- pencils and eraser
- scissors (child size)
- bottle of glue (medium size)
- small glue stick
- an old shirt/paint smock
- markers/color pencils/crayons
- hand held pencil sharpener
- Bring any labels from rice products, things made from rice (ie., cereal, pudding, candy, rice…)
- Tomodachi paper
- Have your child decorate a shoebox any way he/she likes. Fill the shoebox with 3 special items your child can share about him/herself. (ie., family photo, favorite book, trophy…) My goal is to have all the children share the first week, so they can take their “ME” boxes home on the first Friday. This is a fun way to get to know each other.